Monday, March 25, 2013

Best Lens Tint Color For Sunglasses!

So recently had to start wearing glasses and need them while I play Tennis ( highschool \ juniors player ) and am greatly disadvantaged when I dont wear them ( turns out my vision is more blury and less responsive than i thought ) but the sun really cuts into my eyes and kills me especially on my serve.

So what lens color works best for cutting out direct sunlight ( when i toss the ball essentially goes straight into the sun during a good part of the day and still goes right through its path earlier or later in the day ) and also need them to be a color that wont cut through my vision while hitting in a rally as well.

So what color will cut down on direct sunlight but keep my vision sharp while i play? ( these will be prescription )
Added (1). Also for a side note, how are blue lenses in this aspect? just wondering.

См. статью: Best Lens Tint Color For Sunglasses!