Friday, March 29, 2013

Is it okay to wear contacts for a few days after a month?

I ordered my next contact lenses about 2 weeks ago, it should of been here by now, but the company rang me up saying it might take a bit longer then expected, so it might be a few days late.

Would it be okay to wear the contact lenses for 2-3 days more after you were suppose to finish wearing them? Its mainly cause, I have quite a lot of important things on and would obviously need to see clearly, if I was going to be home, wouldn't be a problem.

But anyways, would it cause any damage to wear them for a few days only this one time?

Thanks
Added (1). Because this was my first lens prescription, the one I have now was a trial and I had to wait till the Optometrist to give me my prescription so I could actually order them. I ordered them as soon as I was able to.So no, I didn't wait till the 'last minute.

См. статью: Is it okay to wear contacts for a few days after a month?