Thursday, March 28, 2013

Can you get a dry eye contact stuck behind your eye?

After I take a shower my lenses get dry like stuck to my eye.usually I put solution in my eyes and they are back to normal, well after my shower, i ended up going in and out of a nap.when I completely opened my eyes 20 minutes later I noticed my right eye contact was missing. I looked in all over my eye didn't feel it. I felt some discomfort but I thought it might be due to me feeling all around for the contact and the dryness. I looked all over for it where I feel asleep, in my hair, clothes everywhere but of course they are pretty hard to find.due to the dryness of the contact could it be somehow stuck behind my eye! thanks for all the answers :)

См. статью: Can you get a dry eye contact stuck behind your eye?