Monday, March 25, 2013

Is it possible to get half glasses?

This is a little hard to explain, but today I just got my new glasses and I'm close-sighted. I can see pretty far now. But, my dad threw a fit because he said I should have gotten half glasses? He said they made glasses with half a line: The top half let you see far, while the bottom half was just lenses so you could see close. Hence, you could wear them all the time! He also said if I keep taking them on and off I could hurt my eyes.

I didn't know if they did this… So I asked the lady who gave it to me and she just said,"Just wear them to see far, and for close take em' off."

She really didn't give me the answer I wanted… So is there such a thing? What's it like? Please answer. I want to get this settled.

См. статью: Is it possible to get half glasses?