Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Which contacts should I get, Acuvue Oasys or Biomedics XC?

Ok, a few months ago, I had to get me some glasses. I went to America's Best, and while I was there I though I would try some contacts as well.So, I got both glasses and contacts. Glasses where ok, but the contacts where bad. They gave me Sofmed 55, really seemed like there cheap kind.It was only like $100 for a years supply. But, I don't mind cheap, but when I started 12 hr.shifts at work, my liking of the contacts went south. About 1 am in the morning I was busy working and my contacts started to hurt, I guess you call that drying out. The re wetting drops did not seem to work very well at all.So, then I tried to get some new ones at Americas Best and they where like it is already past the date that you can do that. Ok, I understand, plus I hated the service there, and I know have VSP insurance so I went to a real eye doctor. I got much better service from the doc. He gave me two different trial pairs of contacts, Acuvue Oasys and Biomedics XC. They both work great but now I have to decide witch ones I should get. Now, the Biomedics XC are cheaper, but after about 7 days I already riped them, and the doc said that they will rip easier. But, I can get a box for $14, instead of the Acuvue for like $34. The Acuvue you can either wear them daily or 6-7 days with out taking them out. Now I like that thought that if I want I can keep them in because of a trip or just because I can.So, any one have any ideas?

См. статью: Which contacts should I get, Acuvue Oasys or Biomedics XC?