Sunday, March 24, 2013

Where in or near Elk County PA. can I get good prescription eyeglasses?

I went to WalMart Vision Center. I like Dr. Fatula. He did my eye exam. But my eyeglasses are messed up. I called the vision center and they were so very rude. I have progressive lenses and I do understand how they work, but the prescription is off for the middle part, like looking at the computer. I cannot even wear them for the computer no matter how I position my head.My eye is hurting also from the strain of the prescription being not right.
Added (1). Thank you Flying Dragon for you answer.
Added (2). I will go back to Walmart and take your advice.My left eye has a pulling pain that goes from my eye up to my temple when I try to wear the new eyeglasses.It's very painful. I cannot watch television either. The pain is too great. I appreciate your thoughtful answer. Thank you. I can see how you have become a top rated contributor. :) Good job.

As for you Footprin… what a lame answer. If you truly are an optometrist why didn't you give me the address of your office? I see how YOU have become a top rated contributor, by giving answers whether they are good or not, and by giving smarty pants answers just for a laugh. I'm not impressed by you at all. The Tin Man had more heart than you.

См. статью: Where in or near Elk County PA. can I get good prescription eyeglasses?