Sunday, March 24, 2013

What color of colored contacts should I get? - 1

I need to get new contacts for my eyes, and I've decided I want to try colored contacts just to do something different. If I get Acuvue lens should I get the "Jade Green" or "Pearl Grey" color.My natural color is blue. They look like they have a little bit of grey in them when I'm in a certain light, then in other light they look like they have a little bit of green in them, but pretty much they're just plain dark blue. Which lens do you think would look best on my natural eye color? Oh and I'm a guy with dark brown hair if that means anything.
Added (1). Also, I forgot to mention that I'm pretty light skinned (if that helps you decide on which eye color is best for me), but I get really tan in the summertime. I also want which ever color will standout the most and make people notice them. Thanks!:)

См. статью: What color of colored contacts should I get? - 1