Saturday, March 30, 2013

Straining eye problems!

My eyes started straining two years ago when I had trouble reading.My eyes would focus then unfocus, prompting me to put the book away for a couple of minutes and try to read again later. This happened for 3 months until my mom finally gave in and took me to the eye doctor. They took a thorough test and said that nothing was wrong with my eyes and I'm good. I thought maybe I was over thinking having bad eye vision and I was being a hypercondriac but last year I've been having problems with wearing random non prescribed glasses. I'm a fashionista and the 3D glasses WITHOUT lenses "look" that was in last year hurt my eyes like crazy! My eyes would hurt so bad that I felt like I was havin migraines for like 5 days. I had the same experiment with protective goggle, this year, that I HAVE to wear in physiology for the week long project. I kept complaining to my teacher how they are soooo painful to my eyes and we tried some other glasses that she had. They still hurt my eyes like crazy! I haven't worn those goggles in 3 days and my eyes are still irritated. I can tell you now that I'm not a hypercondriac but in fact having real trouble with my eyes, but nobody believes me! Not even my teacher because those 2nd pair of goggles help EVERYONE who can't wear the first ones :( What do I do???
I'm 18 by the way. Sorry for the horrible grammar, I'm really working on it :(

См. статью: Straining eye problems!