Thursday, March 28, 2013

Im looking for a way to help people online, any suggestions?

Hi, im looking for a way to make my life meaningful to others online, the thing is im 28 year old individual who has myopia, for those of u who does not know what that is, its shortsighted, its an eye disorder that causes the lens within the eye to be short range, thus causing the victim, thatz me to only see up close, anyhow as a result, I haven't got my dream job, which is to work with computers, nevertheless, that hasn't stopped me, cause I still want a job, Is just that nun would hire someone with my disorder, so my only hope now is to work online helping people, ill be doing what I like to do, working around computer and helping people, does anyone have any suggestions of how I can go about doing this, ill be so happy for your response, seen every attempts of a proper job, that makes me happy has being shut down, may god bless you all, and thanks

См. статью: Im looking for a way to help people online, any suggestions?