Saturday, March 30, 2013

Not sure if I need to wear glasses all the time?

I recently got glasses and my parents are forcing me to wear them cause i cant see things clearly from far away. I cant see letters from far away but can see objects clearly. When im at the movie theatre i have no problem watching the movie i can read clearly like books and things. But my parents act like im blind or something and i cant see without glasses even though i can when i ride to school with my mom in her car i see the road, cars, and signs just fine without having to squint my sister and parents think im squinting but its just how i look i dont keep my eyes wide open.At school i can see the board but if they put it at 11 font and im sitting at the back of the room nobody can see that unless they have eyes like a hawk. Plus it sucks cuz apparently i have the same lens as my mom and she only sees blurriness from far away but i see like i have described before i can see objects but not letters and numbers.

См. статью: Not sure if I need to wear glasses all the time?