Friday, March 29, 2013

HAIRSTYLES FOR GIRLS.?

Ok.now i am in eighth grade and now at last i am free to make any hairstyle.could you sugest some cute hair style in the same time it chould be decent ( not too fancy or open hair ) and could you also tell how to make my face pretty … some make-up tips ( very light makeup… VERY LIGHT).

the below is my present hair and face condition:

hair:
length - between shoulders and waist (shoulder<waist)
colour- a mixture of brown and black ( brown<black)
type- simple … wavy… no layers or fringe… but a little hair from both sides are till my ears
not really soft and smooth about 75% soft… a VERY LITTLE rough hair

face:
shape- oval
complexion: tan golden skin… indian goldenish colour… not dark… somewhat like the malayalam actress kavya madhavan ( just check her photo in wikki)
eyess- () just imagine this brackets in a horizontal way… black colour with small black eye lashes
nose- normal size
lips - normal smooth lips
pimples - 2 in my left cheek (not actually pimple… a mosquito has bitten me… they are small) and 1 pimple mark small very small in my right

PLEASE NOTE: I DON'T WANT A NEW HAIR CUT OR STRAIGHT/CURL MY HAIRS NOR DYE IT… JUST AS IT IS NOW… AND FACE ALSO NO TANNING OR THREADING OR PUTTING CONTACT LENSES

I DONT WEAR BRACES … NOR LENCES…

body shape- tall thin curvy body … the perfect body… nor over or under weight

(some words i have written in caps.not shouting… so that you may pay a little more attention to those certain phrases)

plzzz … give some tips!

См. статью: HAIRSTYLES FOR GIRLS.?