Sunday, March 24, 2013

Does this girl likes me?

I don't know If she likes me or not.

I caught her starring at me in class every-time I look at her.

Well usually we would take a look in the eye at least twice in class but never talk to each other.

First I used to wear my glasses and she used to wear her glasses as well. Later on I started wearing lenses and that's the only time we talked where she asked me why am not wearing glasses and I said am wearing lenses.In next classes she would come to the class and start wearing the lenses instead of glasses.

I really don't care if she likes me or not but the starring thing is making me nerves.i don't like ppl starring at me. I even can't pee while someone is talking in the toilet.

Btw we both in university

См. статью: Does this girl likes me?