Saturday, March 30, 2013

Why do my contact lenses sting my eyes when I put them in?

I've been wearing contacts for about a month now, and I've only been using them about four days a week. They've been fine but for the last few days when I put them in my eyes begin to really burn (to the point where I can't open my eyes), and they go all bloodshot and watery but after about 20 seconds they're fine. I've checked and they are not inside out and they are the monthly lenses, but I've been looking after them properly and make sure I've washed my hands with soap and then use hand sanitiser before I put them in and take them out. I don't think it's the hand sanitiser that's got on the lenses either, because I've been using the same hand sanitiser for a month and it's only just started stinging my eyes this week. Should I stop wearing them???

См. статью: Why do my contact lenses sting my eyes when I put them in?