Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Do I have a bad personality?

Please be brutally honest. I want to know if I'm doing something wrong.

I've never had a guy like me. EVER. I'm really loud and outgoing and can talk a lot. I curse some and when it's time for class I go silent. I get straight A's and am in all Honors. I am a first chair saxophone in my band and was asked as a middle schooler to participate in a trip to Europe for talented musicians in Europe that most seniors didn't get. I'm apparently funny and nice, because I've been told this. I would say I'm okayish looking? I'm tall, pale, skinny, have curly brown hair (usually pulled back or straightened.) have green eyes (one is slightly lazy and doesn't have a lens.It usually takes months for people to notice.), and am considered the "Trendsetter" which means girls copy my clothes and hair to almost the exact, and "Girl who everyone likes but isn't super popular". I've never had a boyfriend, my first kiss, or even a guy that liked me (that I knew of).
I've had two crushes. I am very giggly around them but I don't act very different. I hug them occasionally in the hallways. (Jokingly not like forcing a romantic embrace, a quick hug and run.) The first one (who I still like) usually reacts by moving his arm to get me off. The one I used to like but not anymore said "GET OFF ME! STOP JESUS!!!" And not like 'I don't like that, stop' like a three year old throwing a temper tantrum. I immediately lost all feelings for him and called him a douche and walked away. I am more awkward around guys because I'm self-conscious, but I act confident. Most people don't even know I'm self-conscious.

I'm just worried I'm doing something wrong, I flirt but not much. I'm not skanky either.Am I? Or am I ugly? Or am I just not looking hard enough for someone?

I'm concerned because no boy has shown interest. I feel likes its my fault and I'm ugly, or that I have a bad personality. Please be honest and don't be afraid to be brutal. I want to know if I'm doing something wrong.

См. статью: Do I have a bad personality?