Thursday, May 9, 2013

Why does one of my eyes hurt all of a sudden when I put my contact lenses in?

I have been wearing contact lenses for about a year now and I've never had any problems until now. I wear daily disposable lenses because two weekly or monthly ones didn't work for me. I tried them but after a while I couldn't see out of them properly because I was scratching them with my nails as I have really long nails, so I've stuck with daily disposables since then.

Anyway, the last couple of days my right eye has been hurting really badly when I put my contact lens in.My left eye has been fine.It stings for a while and it tears up and goes really red, but after about 10 minutes it eases and is fine for the rest of the day.

Is it possible that I could have an eye infection or something? I've also noticed that my eyelid goes a bit red as well.

Thanks in advance for your advice :)

См. статью: Why does one of my eyes hurt all of a sudden when I put my contact lenses in?