Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Problems with Greek girls in North London areas.? Repost?

Im not here to start trouble so before you go and bash me hear me out…
(Im not a Troll either!) AND Im not Turkish (as most questioned posted about greeks everyone thinks its turkish people)

I recently moved to Palmers green town in the north side of london, its in the outskirts of London. Its a very small town and near to the end of the piccadilly line tube.

I have noticed that when I go out in the area, I mostly always get greek girls having to walk past me and give me the death glare, Or comment on my appearance Or pretend to laugh out of Jealousy.

I don't seem to have a problem with the greek men in the area, they always seem to approach me and compliment me and tell me that im beautiful (not stuck up just being honest)

Everywhere I go in those small north london areas like palmers green, winchmore hill, southgate I seem to get always bitchy stares, comments and pretend laughter from the Greek women/Girls. They will point me out to their boyfriends or husbands and there husbands will laugh awkwardly just to please their greek girlfriends.

I do not dress slutty, I dress quite casually like jeans and a top, jogging bottoms and a nice top ect.
Im half irish and half scottish I have green eyes and light blonde hair. (Could this be why?) As most greek girls are dark with dark eyes and hair.
Also im polite to people and I don't walk around like im the best either!

Is it because most greek girls try dye their hair blonde and it goes a funny shade of yellow? and I notice alot of them wear blue or green contact lenses.

That's me in my profile pic by the way.

So Why are greek girls so jealous?
Added (1). Lil Heart---Your probably a hating greek girl hun :) Your so funny, Platinum blonde looks horrid :) Bless your heart so many of you greek girls go and TRY and dye their hair Platinum blonde but you ALWAYS FAIL :)) Your hair always turns YELLOW :) Plus I get alot of greek men and I have been engaged to one too :) I am also a model for a living so go back to your north lon areas with your average looks and don't try be little me because your jealous..:)
Added (2). Pus$y---"Blondes are easy"? you jealous too? lol Is that why lots of greek cypriot girls dress very slutty because they don't have natural beauty they feel the need to have to go half dressed outside lol.
Again I was engaged to a greek man and I broke it off not him :) Pu$$y---Another hating greek chick!
Added (3). Lulu "all greek men marry dark greek girls" Are you sure your correct? LOL I have 3 scottish friends that are married to gorgeous greek men :) I know many many more english, welsh and irish chicks that have married greek men :)))
Don't hate sweety, not all HAVE to marry greek women :)
I don't love myself just expressing myself as to why these greek cypriot girls cant stop getting jealous of my light natural looks.

См. статью: Problems with Greek girls in North London areas.? Repost?