Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Should I got back to them?

Basically me and my best friend had a very complex fling. But I fell in love.

However, he basically abandoned me (didn't want to speak to me ever again), I fell into a depression sort of and it was during my January exams so I got distracted 'cause I really liked him.

Straight after exams finished, started to go gym and lost a lot of weight.

No-one noticed because I was still wearing my old baggy suit (business wear is the uniform at my college), but I got down from a size 34" waist to a 28", and my chest reduced from 38" to 34", so basically I appeared like a completely new person when I premiered my new look and I was toned and all (I'm proud of my achievement and hard work).

I changed my hairstyle, my skin got clearer, I changed my look, got a fitted suit, changed my bag to suit it, changed my shoes, got rid of my glasses and got contact lenses, and started wearing my retainers at night again so my teeth got straight again. Basically did what they do in the movies and just changed my entire look. I'm a new person now.

But now they're giving me attention again, and I'm still sort of attached - do I give them a second chance and pursue the friendship/relationship again? Or leave it?

I'm really confused.

См. статью: Should I got back to them?