Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Diameter of Contact Lenses? - 1

I have been wearing contacts for about 10 years now. I currently wear Acuvue Oasys and they are wonderful for the most part, however I am always on the go and I hate the hassle of having to take my contacts out every night and put them back in every morning so I tend to fall asleep in them. Usually I am fine with that, but occasionally my eyes get really dry and I am concerned about how "unhealthy" this habit could be for my eyes. I was thinking about trying Air Optix Night & Day, however they only come in a diameter of 13.8 and the diameter on my prescription is a 14.0. They do supply my specific base curve of 8.4, the diameters are just different. Does that matter or would I still be able to use the Air Optix?

См. статью: Diameter of Contact Lenses? - 1