Wednesday, May 8, 2013

My new RGP lenses are cloudy as soon as I put them in?

I bought new contacts this week, and they came in today. I have to wear RGP's because of my astigmatism and horrible vision. They are also bitoric and very expensive.My old ones irritated my eyes, and they were red all the time and drove me crazy, I just figured they didn't fit. Well I went home and put the new pair in today, and they instantly became cloudy. I took them out, cleaned them, and put them back in. Cloudy again. The cloudiness seemed to get worse every time I blinked. I had to go to work, so I just took them out and wore my glasses, and when I got home, I tried a bottle of brand new solution (Boston) and still extemely cloudy. I also couldn't read hardly anything on my computer screen. I want to wear them longer this weekend, to try to get my cornea to reshape to the lens, but I can't see! Any suggestions or solutions on what could be causing this?

См. статью: My new RGP lenses are cloudy as soon as I put them in?