Friday, May 10, 2013

Is it possible for me to get colored contatcs with my prescription?

I have been trying to get contacts(I have clear ones, but I want colored.My doctor said it wasn't possible with my current prescription

I have astigmatism, and my right eye's prescription is: Power: -4.50, Cylinder: -2.25, Axis: 010, Diameter: 14.5, and Base Curve: 8.6.

My left eye, which is not that much different from my right, is: Power: -4.00, Cylinder: -2.25, Axis: 170, Diameter: 14.5, Base Curve: 8.6.

The current contacts I have right now are Acuvue Oasys For Astigmatism with Hydraclear Plus.

I know that not having the right prescription for contacts can damage the eye, but I want to know if any brand can meet my prescription. I have found one brand, FreshLook ColorBlends, but I cannot change my Cylinder and Axis numbers. I want to know if I can use any brand. I am going to consult with my eye doctor to see if any of the brands could possibly be safe for my eyes without having to alter the prescription.

Thank you all, your input is greatly appreciated.

См. статью: Is it possible for me to get colored contatcs with my prescription?