Tuesday, May 7, 2013

How to cheat on an eye exam?

Please do not post comments concerning that I have to wear glasses and such if I need them. I'm 14, and I manage just fine without glasses, I just have a very slight problem reading some things far. Nothing on the boards at school are ever blurry, but sometimes on the overhead they are a bit for the smaller text. There will be a school designated eye exam for all students. Anyways, I have memorized the Snellen eye chart quite easily in a matter of about ten minutes, but it has come to my attention that the optician that conducts the exam will use different instruments, different various eye charts, etc. I also have come to the conclusion that if I squeeze my eyes shut and reopen them, everything that I can't see is temporarily clearer until I blink a couple more times. And I would really despise being forced to wear glasses or contact lenses. Also, please don't say some response about how I will be the one suffering if I don't get glasses, or along those lines. I am fine without glasses. Any tips for cheating on the eye examination?
Added (1). When I said that some things far away are hard to read, it's very very minor. From the back in the classroom, some of the small text (that actually a few people, not just me) find difficult to read.

См. статью: How to cheat on an eye exam?