Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Trying to understand my special eye trick.?

Since I was little I've always had a special ability to easily overlap images with my eyes, as long as they were near enough to do so. For instance, if you show me one of those "spot the difference" pictures I could solve it within 3 seconds.By overlapping the images I could see what was missing (it would appear to flash at me) and what had been moved slightly (it would appear to pop out at me 3D). When I am talking to people I can alter their faces by moving their eyebrows closer together into a unibrow (hehe), etc etc. Not literally of course, but that is how I can make it appear to me. When I am doing this it just looks like I am concentrating, you can't actually see my eyes crossing or anything. One time when I was getting fitted for contact lenses I asked my eye doctor about it and he said that I have amazing eye muscles and that I shouldn't worry about it. I've always wondered if there was an actual term for this "ability"…

См. статью: Trying to understand my special eye trick.?