Saturday, May 11, 2013

Why can I do to get my parents to listen to me?

I really want contact lenses but both my parents don't want me to get them I have been begging them for almost half a year.My dad had told me that in my birthday he would get them for me but my birthday pasted it was last month and still no contact lenses. And today he told me he will not get them for me and I am just so mad because he had been leading me on that he was. I am just so mad so what can I do to get them to listen to me what if I don't listen to hem anymore cause all my life I have given but I have never gotten anything in return. I really want contact lenses I am 14 and in the Internet it say that you can get them once your 12.It's just not fair that my dad always lie to me. What should I do to et what I want any ideas.

См. статью: Why can I do to get my parents to listen to me?