Friday, May 10, 2013

Would the catarct surgery be safe amd improve eye sight?

I am 60 yrs old in Canada with no medical issue but having bad eye sight and cataract., specially right eye is bad about -10. I have been told to have cataract surgery but I am really worried to go about it. Ihave problem in driving, specially in the night and rainy day. I think I have to go through the surgery in both eyes.My questions are, if somebody can help me as i am tense and is not registering due to fear.
1.Would my eye sight will improve and how much?
2.Do I have to buy special lenses to implant and which is better?
3.After surgery, how my eye sight be adjusted asn the number in both eyes is different and waht about far sight and reading?
4. When my second eye be operated after first one id done?
5.How many days leave I need for both eyes?
How much time it takes to heal and any implications/ precautions afterward?

I know lot of questions but I am really worried your information will be hightly appreciated.

См. статью: Would the catarct surgery be safe amd improve eye sight?