Friday, May 10, 2013

Why is my vission foggy in one eye?

One of my eyes is cloudy. I am 16 years old. Sometimes its cloudy, sometimes it isn't. This has been going on for a little over a week now.It happened suddenly but I cant pinpoint when. I think I might have slight double vision in that eye but I am not sure. When I put my contact lenses on though. I have no cloudiness, The cloud/fog in my left eye only seems to occur when I wear glasses or take off my glasses. I haven't experienced any pain, redness… etc.My eye looks normal as far as I can tell. I might of had a slight irritation, but that might just be from rubbing it. Can someone help me please answer this?!! Its extremely annoying having one eye cloudy. I have tried shampoo in my eye. (it might have fixed it for a few minutes, but not sure)

См. статью: Why is my vission foggy in one eye?