Friday, May 10, 2013

Shold i wear these speces? sunglasses (whatever the are) or not? - 1

My eyes are burning for last 2-3 month, they burn in light and if m travling in a bike, they burn with air as well. Sometime even with fan air. I went to consult, my eyes are 6/6. But he told me that my eyes are litle more sensitive, so he asked me to wear sunglasses, but he said photochromatic lens. Now i don't understand this, because photochromatic are speces not sunglasses, he wrote -0.25 D. cyl*5 on ryt eye. Please explain me, if my sight are ok, then why -0.25, and why he said sunglasses. Should i wear them? If i just need sun rays protection, can i wear sunglasses in place of these photochomatic lens, whatever they are?

См. статью: Shold i wear these speces? sunglasses (whatever the are) or not? - 1