Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Why are most greek cypriot girls dying their hair natural ginger or blonde?

Im not a troll!
I live in north london southgate, im full scottish. I have naturally ginger orange hair, green eyes, freckles and fair skin, most guys compliment me(not big headed)

Anyway I have noticed that most greek cypriot girls dying their hair to a natural shade of ginger or trying to bleach their dark hair blonde but it never looks like a blonde it always goes yellow :-S

Again im not a troll as I have greek cypriot girl friends and I don't understand why they don't embrace their dark hair, olive skin and beautiful dark brown eyes! Most greek cypriot girls have such a lovely kim kardashian look and I don't know why they want to change it.

I have noticed some fair greek cypriot girls dying it ginger orange but it never looks natural as natural red heads have a certain white skin tone, plus fair greek girls always have a fair olive not british white tone
Or the greek girls eyebrows never match the hair colour and worse… I have seen some greek women dye their eyebrows and it looks awful!
Some wear contact lenses too.
Why do greek cypriot women/girls do this? Why don't they embrace what they have naturally?

См. статью: Why are most greek cypriot girls dying their hair natural ginger or blonde?