Saturday, March 16, 2013

Can I change myself and become what I want?

Hello everyone, I'm just a 17 (18 next month) teenager. I've never had a girlfriend because my classmates say that I'm the loser of the class, because I don't like being a jerk with girls (one night stands) and I'm a bit, educated. I try to be modest every day but many people have told me that in my search of modesty (too much in fact because I never know when to stop) I actually lower my self-esteem/confidence.
I've always been called the loser of the class, because I don't have interest in football or getting drunk, I work on my pc in 3D animations, sound editing and guess what? I want to be an actor, since I was 7 I wanted to be an actor, that way (according to my 7 year old speech) I could be every man on earth, a fireman, a lawyer, medic, race driver, assassin, alien and so on. Since then, I thought that I was being childish and stupid, but I wasn't, I still want to do that.
Yes, I am going to go to college to study special effects but I'm also going to study acting, because I will help me with my self-esteem, I would meet educated and nice people and I might succeed.
I don't go to the gym, I don't want to face my classmates, and recently I started working out at home, I started acting too, still at home.
I can't say that I'm ugly or attractive, because I have almost no self-esteem.
My questions are, do girls like guys who work out?
Is it too late to start acting (at home) and at college to succeed in TV and in this career?
Is It hopeless to go into acting at this age and really keep doing it, or I'm just not for acting? ( I have a plan B, my special effects future degree).
Why do my classmates call me a loser just because I like to work on my pc, (interested in cars/bikes as well) and treat girls right (I like to give them flowers)?
Also, I want to do it all, special effects and acting, I want to work out, work on my pc, study and read/educate myself even more, I'm going to take a piano class.
I want to be a better person / boy / man ( am I a man at 17? ) I upgrade my pc to get performance, it's time to upgrade myself. I don't want to be an womanizer, I just want to be myself, romantic and devoted while looking good, I'm going to get myself contact lenses, and work out every single day.
Can I an successful actor if I work hard enough?
Can I do it all? Can I be all those things? Or am I just a loser who can't do anything but write and read?

См. статью: Can I change myself and become what I want?