Sunday, February 10, 2013

Why do my contacts burn my eyes all of a sudden?

I've had contacts since June 2012 and I never had any problems with burning or anything. Recently though, I got the flu vaccination nasal spray in mid January and the next day my contacts burned my eyes really badly! I wasn't sure if it had anything to do with the nasal spray vaccination but I couldn't figure out why this was happening all of a sudden.
Now, my contacts don't bother me every day, but it's randomly. (Btw I use the ciba vision dailies for astigmatism) I can never predict when they will burn, but when they do I have to wear my glasses. I don't like wearing my glasses but now I end up wearing them 4-5 times a week rather than once or twice. Please help! I don't know why this keeps happening to me!
>>> Why do my contacts burn my eyes all of a sudden?