Friday, February 15, 2013

Where can I get circle lenses safely?

I live in the US and they don't really sell them here. I really want them for a costume I'm doing. I have 20/20 vision. I don't want to do any sort of horrible damage to my eyes! I know that circle lenses aren't really good for you.but that's because they prevent your eyes from getting enough oxygen.so if you don't wear them fro like.over 10 hours every single day, then you should be alright.

I'd like to be as safe as possible here though. If I were to go to an eye doctor.would they be able to tell me the best brand to go for? Or would they tell me not to get them. I know they're illegal on some level in the US. I don't get how that works though.so would an eye doctor tell you not to get them because they wouldn't want you to sue them if something went wrong? I mean.so many people wear circle lenses with no trouble at all… so they can't be THAT BAD. What's the status on them in the US right now? How can I get them and would it be at all possible to consult an eye doctor about them?
>>> Where can I get circle lenses safely?