Friday, February 15, 2013

Remove stain from wood?

I use daily contact lenses, and have done something really stupid: I left some stains from the liquid the lenses are preserved in on my table. I usually put the lense-wrapper on on this table, because it is closest to the mirror I use when putting them on. When I hastily leave for school, sometimes I don't have time to clean the eventual stains off the wooden surface of the table (yes, I'm usually quite late in the mornings), and it has left really ugly white stains. I have tried washing them away with green soap, but they are still there!
Does anyone know of a way to successfully remove them? Perhaps someone has dealt with exactly the same problem? I would be happy to get any suggestions that may help - I really like this table and would love to have it stain-free again! :)
>>> Remove stain from wood?