Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Looking For Beauty Advice?

As a child I was never taught about makeup, or about how to look good or anything to do with being a girl at all (heck I had to learn about menstruation the hard way).

I don't wear makeup often but when I do I think I look already.

I was wondering what kinds of things can I do to look beautiful.

What's the best way to get rid of acne and blackheads (I have a lot of blackheads on my nose and chin)?
I use facial masks a lot and it helps a little but then my face peels a lot and gets really dry.
I wash it every night before bed and I even use moisturizers but then my face gets too oily (no matter what kind I use).

Also, I have high amount of sebum in my hair (which is what makes your hair look greasy) and I am unable to use conditioner or my hair will look like I dumped baby oil all over it.
But since I can't use conditioner, my scalp gets extremely dry and I get dandruff.

Also I was thinking of getting circle contact lenses.Do you think they would look good?

Heres what I look like when I wear makeup: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=572067826154282&set=pb.570445756316489.-2207520000.1360640361&type=3&theater

I'm really rough around the edges but I don't want to be. Really want to change my look to match how I feel inside.

No comments on "you look fine as you are" please, it's not about how I may look.It's about the fact that I want to be the best I can be.
Would love long and serious advice.
>>> Looking For Beauty Advice?