Thursday, February 14, 2013

Eyesight dropping rapidly, what can i do?

I know i need to go to an optician to get this checked out cause its getting really bad, but at the moment i dont have time to visit so i just want to see if i can get some info from here until i get an appointment.
basically my eyesight was terrible anyway (-6.75) and now i really cant see much wearing my glasses or contact lenses, im really struggling as its so bad.
I am really insecure about wearing glasses in public.but am scared that my eyesight is going to get so bad i can no longer wear contact lenses.
on top of this, as ive stopped growing now, and my eyesight is still declining, im honestly worried about becoming clinically blind at some stage.
I study medicine so look at books and computer screens often, but i cant really stop doing that.
is there any way to help prevent my eyes worsening, improve my eyesight, or just something???
thanks in advance
>>> Eyesight dropping rapidly, what can i do?