Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Wrinkles under my right eye, need freaking help?

I caused it to myself, didn't know how to even cause wrinkles under the eyes or something like that. Never cared, looked or knew anything about wrinkles and such stuff. But now it's irritating me, and I really do not want this damn wrinkles when the summer is here, it DOES not look good on a 19 years old guy! This is irritating me a lot. I wore contact lenses before, I was feeling my right lense quite a lot on my lower eye lid.To bring more comfort to my eye with the lense on, I started pulling my skin there with my finger. Eventually I got these freaking wrinkles, and my left eye is almost perfect. NOW, I don't want any "Put a cucumber" for half an hour or put "Green Tea & Camomille"because I don't have the time or "facial exercises", because I've googled it facial exercises and some say it causes more some say it doesn't do ***, and some say it works, I don't want to make it worse. If I was 25-30 years old I'd accept this. But being 19 years old, becoming 20 this year, having *** up wrinkles below my right eye and having my left eye almost perfect, and knowing that I CAUSED THIS to MYSELF actually irritates me and I want to fix the problem I caused. I don't want botox at such an early age, so is there any EYE CREAM that ACTUALLY works. Please, ONLY people who have honest and experienced answers, I NEED your help.

Thanks in advance
>>> Wrinkles under my right eye, need freaking help?