Thursday, February 14, 2013

My contacts are stuck in my eyes?

Ive had contacts for a few years now and i have never had a problem wih putting them in or taking them out, only for the first couple days when i got them for the first time ever. I got new ones as a got a new prescripton bc it had changed. I also got a new brand acuvue because my doc recommended them because they are moist. (My other ones were on the dry side) but anyway i wanted the ones that you could wear for 30 days of continuous wear but they dont prescribe them for astigmatism which i have.So i got the regular ones and accidentally slept in them because they were so comfortable i forgot about them! I know this is bad but ive had them in for a week straight (blah blah blah i know this is bad for my eyes and what can happen) so i wanted to take them out to give my eyes a rest for a few days and now i CANT take them out! they are like suctioned to my eyeballs. How the heck can i get them out!!! please help i dont want to wear them any longer!!! im 14 btw
>>> My contacts are stuck in my eyes?