Monday, June 16, 2014

Can I keep my contacts, and is this contagious?

Hello, I've been wearing contacts (traditional) for about one and a half months, and my left contact, for some reason, has ripped VERY SLIGHTLY along the edge of the contact. I was wearing "circle lens" which basically are lens that are more of a bigger circle than regular lens, and the rip doesn't touch the area around the pupil.
Can I keep the contacts?
Also, after wearing those contacts from above, the first few days it is fine and works perfectly, but then one day they get a little messed up and when I remove them, my left eye is all pink. Is this an eye problem, and if it is, is it contagious?

Two questions:
1. Can I keep my contacts?
2. Do I have an eye problem, and is it contagious?

Read more: Can I keep my contacts, and is this contagious?