Thursday, June 19, 2014

Should I get Lasik eye surgery? - 1

I am 18 and have a appointment set up today for the surgery. First I understand the risks of the surgery and everything.
All my friends are saying not to do the surgery because i look better with glasses and i feel insecure without my glasses on. I have been wearing glasses for 2 years and before i wore glasses no girls hit on me and then first day of junior year its like i was not invisible anymore with my glasses. Girls started talking to me and a couple girls were kinda creepily obsessing over me. But i feel like after i get the surgery the world is going to be pretty cool without glasses. Also i am attending college in colorado so lots of outdoor thing and i do not wear contacts. And sometimes glasses are super annoying and get in the way of things. I mean i guess i could put clear lenses in my glasses but what happens with someone asks to wear my glasses and i look like a fool. So yeah no idea what to do.

Read more: Should I get Lasik eye surgery? - 1