Sunday, June 15, 2014

Just ordered circle lenses. Should I return them?

I ordered circle lenses because my friend wears them and convinced me they were the cutest things. I researched to see if they were safe to wear and I read so many people and cosplayers say they wear them all the time and that they have never had anything bad happen to them. I asked my dad and he didn't really know what they were but he helped me order them from a recommended site called PinkyParadise. They are 14.5 mm and has good reviews. I just now started researching them more and read son pretty scary stuff. I heard can scar your cornea if not fitted to your base curve. I told my dad in shock that they could possibly damage my eyes and he said that we will not wear them if we have any questions. I was so excited to wear them but now I'm bummed. I was so excited to be able to look dolly and cute but I'm more worried about now being blind. Should I return then once I get them?

Read more: Just ordered circle lenses. Should I return them?