Friday, June 20, 2014

When a eye op goes wrong?

I had a cateract op, due to a retina detachment, because it was left in (I got forgotton) a bit too long, the surgeon had a hard time sorting it, I was also fitted with a new lens, then within days the retina came off again, the top man said no more ops, ok Ive excepted I cannot see in that eye, my problem is, I have tried all the drops they have given me, some have made it worse, back wards and forwards to eye clinic seeing different people, my eye feels bruised still and burns like anything, bright lights make it worse, I have mention severel times how it is ruining my life, no one is listning to me, I am in such pain all the time, trying to get on with it at work is getting me down.

I think someone has messed up, at the end of my teather now.
Has anyone else been through this?

Read more: When a eye op goes wrong?