Sunday, June 15, 2014

Circle lens impulse buy?

I just spent $24 plus shipping a few days ago on a pair of circle lenses. My friend wears them and was telling me about them and I thought they where the cutest things. She taught me the basic care and everything but just in case I did some research about if they were safe. I heard a lot of people's and cosplayer's reviews on circle lenses and how they wear them all the time and that they are safe so I researched the best place to purchase circle lenses. I was recommended PinkyParadise so I purchases a pair of 14.5 lenses to try circle lenses out. I watched more videos on care and found some videos on youtube saying that circle lenses can be dangerous if bought on impulse. They said you should have your eye's base curve measured so the lenses wont scratch your eyes and cause potential eye damage… *gulp* this scared me. I noticed there was not a way to change the base curve measurement of any of the circle lenses on the website so even if I had my eyes measured how would I get circle lenses in that measurement. I would hate for my parents to find out I bought something (for a good amount of money) on something that can harm me. What are your opinions on circle lenses? Any bad experiences? Thank you so much!

Read more: Circle lens impulse buy?