Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Why does the white part of my eyes turned into yellowish color?

I'm 16 yrs old. An architecture student but I don't think there's an affect through lack of sleep? My classmates just start noticing this yellowish color in some part of my white eyes. But then before that, I have already notice myself. By looking in the mirror. And I don't know. I have this eyes for like a year ago. Well, I don't even have a recent health problems except for having a chickenpox. But before having that, I got this eyes already. And I've been thinking if it is normal or not. But to be sure, I start to do some research and found this article like having a jaundice or a liver problem. And I started to worry about it. Or is it normal for some people? Never had a liver problems before, please help.
Added (1). btw, I'm not taking drugs lol. I'm a good girl.

Read more: Why does the white part of my eyes turned into yellowish color?