Wednesday, June 18, 2014

What do i need to do for a provisional driving license?

I'm applying for provisional license 3 months before my 17th birthday to drive a car. I am stuck on section about 'Your eye sight' There are 2 question, one questions asks, Do you need to wear glasses or corrective lenses when driving? I don't no if i should put yes or no for this question. I'm short sighted and i only need glasses to read things that are far away, this question is asking me do i need to wear glasses WHEN driving, i only need it just for reading things far away. So do i put yes or no.

Another question is that after i receive my provisional i may move house would i have to pay a fee an extra fee to change the details on my provisional

Read more: What do i need to do for a provisional driving license?