Tuesday, June 17, 2014

I can't put on my contact lenses, help?

I began wearing glasses in 5th grade and I got contact lenses about 8 months ago, the very first time I had them I spent a very painful, 2 hour, session in the bathroom attempting to put them on, I couldn't. I probably then spent another 2 hours looking at all the youtube tutorials but still I can't replicate what the people there do. My initial contacts ended up hardening and going bad, since I didnt treat them properly. Anyways I got contact lenses 2 weeks ago and with the help of my doctor, after 10 minutes she finally put them in. It was amazing but in my bathroom I just cant put them on for the life of me and I'm becoming afraid that i'll break something if I cant succeed. Anyways, will appreciate the crap out of anyone who can help me out with this issue, thanks.

Read more: I can't put on my contact lenses, help?