Wednesday, February 12, 2014

How expensive are contact lenses and are they worth it?

Hey guys, I've worn glasses my whole life and I'm ready for a change. I have been thinking of getting contacts but I'm kind of on a budget. However, I want to give them a try because glasses have deprived me from activities such as sports. So my questions is just how much can i expect to spend including the eye exam and at least a 6 month supply of contacts? I was planning to get them at walmart's vision center since that's where I have gotten my glasses for the past few years, but if you guys know better places i would really appreciate it. Also, i have pretty bad eyesight, sph: -6.00, cyl:-275, axis: 180 is my glasses prescription.

p.s I actually have had trial contact lenses before but I tore one of them on the second day and I remember my folks scolding me because they were expensive lol.

Читать далее: How expensive are contact lenses and are they worth it?