Thursday, February 13, 2014

How to know what kinds of lenses I need for glasses?

I went to LensCrafters to pick out some glasses and the lady did a horrible job explaining the type of lenses I needed. My prescription is -8.50 -2.50 and the lady said that I would need high index lenses because my eyesight is so bad which I completely understand, but when I asked her what would happen if I bought the cheapest lenses and she said that I would probably see better but she kept pushing the high index lenses. I understand that she is a salesperson and she works off of commission but I would honestly just like a real explanation of what kind of lenses are best for me. I wear contacts mostly so I would really only wear glasses at night on the weekends or days I don't go anywhere so I don't want to spend an arm and a leg on glasses.

Читать далее: How to know what kinds of lenses I need for glasses?