Monday, February 10, 2014

International student(Asian) had feeling to an white girl?

I'm an International student(Asian) currently studying in a community college. I had a feeling to a white girl in my Bio class. We were in the same class last semester and I had feeling to her that time but eventually I chicken out and didn't say anything to her. I sometimes sit close to her, there is a seat available between her and another girl but I didn't have the courage to sit on it.
I don't look so cool, I'm 6 feet tall and weigh like 210 pounds, wear thick glasses(thinking about doing LASIK to get rid of it). My verbal English is fine (above average as a International student,even got 4th place in a debate tournament). She is a helpful and hard studying girl, but not shy and quiet,she also works out. Wearing glasses, sometimes contact lens. I only found her on instagram but never saw any boyfriend on instagram.

here is my plan:

1 lose like 40 pounds in 3 months. Do LASIK to get rid of my glasses

2 try to sit close to her and talk with her before class, she was very talkative with another guy in the class last semester. But I don't where to start, maybe bring some Asian snacks to eat before class and share with her? (I really suck at flirting with girls I had feeling with)

3 I actually prepared a cough relief candy for her last semester since she sometimes coughs badly during class but I never got the courage to give it to her. I want to give it to her at the end of this semester and say things like "this one may looks pretty old, but It's like my feeling to you, had being back and forth for many times but inside its brand new and never changed."

The only thing I felt confident is money is not a big problem for me, gifts worth like $900 or more is not a big deal. I can also offer free trip if she can come with me to my country for vocation.

If she could be my girlfriend I can chose a college close to her to transfer after I graduate this summer.
Any idea on what else to give when I confront her?
Any ideas on how to flirt with her before or during class?
Any helpful ideas, any thoughts?

Читать далее: International student(Asian) had feeling to an white girl?