Monday, February 10, 2014

What will my eye doctor most likely use to measure my PD?

I recently went to my eye doctors. I got all my stuff and got my contact prescription and my lens prescription for glasses. I asked them if i could have my PD and they told me to ask the optician. I asked him and he refused stating "no cause you're not getting the glasses here" i smirked and said nothing. I'm ALREADY giving this business by buying CONTACTS AND A LENS EXAM AND CONTACT EXAM. They SHOULD give me my PD as it is a VERY simple measurement and necessary for me to get glasses ELSEWHERE.

I called them spoke to another lady there who was very nice and helped me and said the doctor would take it, but she wasn't sure how. I asked if he would be using that device where they hold it up to my face and measure my PD and is accurate, she said she "did not know". I don't want him holding a ruler to my face or something to just give me a number. I need an accurate measurement. Can i ask him to get the opticians PD measuring machine and measure it that way?

Читать далее: What will my eye doctor most likely use to measure my PD?