Friday, February 14, 2014

Lazy Eye Corrective Lenses in Bangalore?

Hello,

I would like to know of the doctors who can check and prescribe a squint correction glasses/spectacles/lenses for me.

I have already been to Narayana Netralaya just beside to ISKCON, Cord Road in Bangalore many many times till now but of no use, they just check the power and say "Nothing can be done" as I am currently 25 years old.

Its been a great dismay for me since young age that I am being going through a series of trauma due to lazy eyes.

I have squint in my left eye which sees exactly opposite of right eye. I can only see through right eyes and partially through left that too only when I close right eye to check if left eye is dead or working as doctors claim left eye to be dead.

I really need assistance in solving this mystery of lazy eyes or squint eyes.

I fear of Lasik or so called cosmetic treatments to eyes as the success chances are just 10% and I do not wish to take chances on this.

I am wearing glasses/spectacles since I was in schooling and till now I am wearing them.

I stay just 4 KMS near to ISKCON in Bangalore. So is there a really good doctor(s) or optician(s) who are really sure of dealing with this?

Thank you,
Amit Teli

Читать далее: Lazy Eye Corrective Lenses in Bangalore?