Thursday, February 13, 2014

My eye doctor messed up & now I don't know which lenses to order?

Scroll down for tl;dr

Recently I went to the eye doctor and found out my vision had changed.
The paper she gave me says this. It's hard for me to decipher.

SPHERE N 1 EYE - RIGHT PHOROPTER… -2.50 Diopters
CYLINDER N 1 EYE - RIGHT PHOROPTER… SPH Diopters

SPHERE N 1 EYE - LEFT PHOROPTER…-3.25 Diopters
CYLINDER N 1 EYE - LEFT PHOROPTER… -0.75 Diopters
AXIS DEGREE N EYE - LEFT PHOROPTER. X150 Degrees

At the doctors she told me the left eye will have a toric lense.

--

I recieved the contacts and the box labelled LEFT says: -.275
and the box labelled RIGHT says: -3.50 / -0.75 x 150

Did she mix the boxes up? Also the number for one of the eyes is DIFFERENT than on the paper she gave me.
How would I go about ordering contact lenses online?
I want to order the "Geo Princess Mimi Almond Brown (Bambi Series)" from pinkyparadise.com but as you can see on the site, they don't have the numbers for one of my eyes.

--

TL;DR I'm basically asking what number contact lenses I should order from pinkyparadise. Should I just pick the closest possible number to -.350 / -0.75 x 150? -3.50, -3.75, -3.25?

Читать далее: My eye doctor messed up & now I don't know which lenses to order?