Thursday, February 13, 2014

Am i capable for SM entertainment?

Okay,
I am 15, and Aboriginal(Blackfoot). I'm 5'4. My hair is naturally black, and my skin is a light shade. My eyes are kind of big, and people always ask if I'm wearing circle lenses. People have told me that i look Jaapanese, sometimes even Korean. Id say i'm pretty good at singing, and my friends and my siblings also say that "You're really good!". I'm okay at dancing i guess. I know a lot of Korean, but I'm still not fluent. I am good at pronouncing words in Korean. I also know alot of other Asian languages too:3.
I know a lot about Korean culture and Banmal and other things.
I'm a very hard worker, and i am determined with anything i love. I do the best i can.

Do you think that i am capable in becoming a Kpop idol under SM entertainment?
Thanks for taking your time and reading/ answering this:3

Читать далее: Am i capable for SM entertainment?